We are proud to announce that Nulosoft has become an official partner for Vtiger CRM services across Australia https://www.vtiger.com/partners/. We are expertise, over 9 years experience in the CRM market and a dedicated team to offer support for Vtiger CRM installation, customization, support and training services. Our solutions help many business streamline their business and Sales process, which resulted in increase their ROI.
About Vtiger CRM
Vtiger CRM is a Market Leader in the open source CRM sector. We’re proud to say that thousands of businesses, big and small, now call Vtiger CRM suite their most useful business tool for managing and optimising their marketing, sales, and support activities. Vtiger has a superior technology that enables grip on reporting, campaign management, information database, case studies, lead management, inventory management, and so on.
Benefits of using the Vtiger CRM
- Vtiger CRM can be used on the intranet, extranet, or both.
- Vtiger CRM provides you a platform to better manage your sales pipeline.
- A 360-degree view of your leads and contacts.
- Increases companies productivity by automating most of the task through workflows.
- Provides you great tools to better manage your leads.
- Gives you a better business reporting.
- Saves cost & time.
- Enhance communication.
- Easy to integrate with third-party systems.
Quote from www.vtiger.com
“Vtiger is pleased to partner with Nulosoft to offer services to CRM customers. Nulosoft brings knowledge of CRM domain and integration experience that will help in implemented CRM solutions for clients,” said Ganesh Garapati, Manager of Partner Program at Vtiger.
Why CRM Is Important for Small BusinessesCustomer relationship management( CRM) is important for the small business owners to handle their multitasking role in an effective way which will save time and effort to do their day to day activities. CRM will allow the business owners in better managing their clients, Contacts, Sales Process and gives them better quality reporting tool to measure and monitor their business.
1. Contact or Client ManagementCRM will provide overall visibility of your contacts or client. For example – Its gives you stats on how long it took to close the sale or what’s the current status of certain opportunities. It also provides information on which customer takes services multiple time, so you can treat these contacts or clients as you’re ‘A”category clients and whom you might needs engage with them more frequently. CRM help to manage all related opportunity, contacts, updates, comments and activities under central repository
2. Lead Management CRM will help Businesses better manage leads and lead source. CRM will help you to see how your business is doing in terms of new leads and existing leads. CRM will help you manage end to end lead management process from creating leads and converting leads into opportunity.
3. Sales StrategiesCRM will help businesses to planning their sales strategy and review the progress of the sales strategy at any given time. CRM will provide valuable intelligence of their sales figures, leads sources and referral ect. This information will help business owners to see which way they have to focus more to achieve their sales target.
4. Improve Customer serviceCRM helps better manage customer service or support to their clients. As CRM provides overall picture of the clients so it helps the business owners or employees to respond to customer queries in an effective manner. As a small business owner its very important to manage your existing clients and grow your business.so make sure you implement effective customer service process in your business.
5. Save Time and effortsWith the help of CRM system business owners can save time and efforts by automating some of the business process. For example- Creating a workflow to send birthday cards to your contacts and clients from the CRM without you doing anything or sending thanking email from the CRM system for new leads , contacts, new sales from the existing customer or payment received. Implementing workflows within the CRM will help you save your valuable time